- New Sponsored Parent Temporary visa subclass 870 from 17/04/2019.
- New provision of sponsorship approval for Australian sponsor is going to be added in Australian Partner Visa. Which may impact Bridging Visa A advantage to onshore applicants.
- Closure of Skilled Provisional Visa Subclass 489 and Regional Skill Migration Scheme ( RSMS ) subclass 187 in coming months. If you are planning to apply subclass 489 (state nomination). Please do so before closure of this subclass.
- Two new visas Skilled Employer sponsored regional (provisional) and Skilled Work sponsored regional (provisional) are going to start from November 2019. These two new visas lead to Permanent residency after three years work and living in regional area.
- More points will be given for partner’s competent English evidence in General Skill Migration from November 2019. More detail will come later on in coming months.
- Increase in Visa application fees from 1 July 2019.
- Scholarship for International students to study in regional areas.
Looking for assistance to file your application: