Australia Student Visa (Subclass 500)

In order to Study in Australia, you need to obtain an Australian student visa. All International student must obtain student visa subclass 500 to be eligible as International student in Australia. We provide onshore and offshore student visa service who wish to study in Australia. Huge amount of cost involves in this visa and it is highly important to make sure you get right advice on this particular visa.

What professional service we offer to you:

  • Prepare your application in accordance with latest information as per Australia Migration Law (include act, regulation, policy advice manual and any relevant legislation).
  • We will assess your application in detail.
  • Assist you with course admission in right course in Australia
  • We will send you detailed checklist to make your case strong.
  • Submit your file with Department of Home of Affair.
  • Follow up your application with Department of Home of Affair.
Requirements for student visa
  • You must meet Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement
  • Must meet Financial requirements
  • Must meet English proficiency requirements
  • Must meet the health and character requirement.
  • Must be enrol in Australia with a CRICOS registered provider.
Benefit of this VISA
  • Allow you to participate in eligible course of Study in Australia
  • Allow you travel to in or out of Australia
  • Include your family member in the Application.

For detailed information on eligibility criteria and cost of studying in Australia, please feel free to fill our Quick Contact Form. One of our experts will get back to you.


    Request Consultation


    Australian Visas Categories:

    Planning to Permanently Move to Australia or looking at the best way to get Permanent Residency (PR) for Australia as quickly as possible? You’ve come to the right place. We are Oxford Immigration – MARA Registered Agent Since 2009. We are based in the heart of Melbourne (Australia). Our credentials ensures that you will receive informed, expert advice.

    Australia Student Visa (Subclass 500)

    We provide onshore and offshore student visa service who wish…

    Read more
    Subclass 189 Independent Skilled Migration

    The Skilled Independent visa is a permanent residence visa for…

    Read more
    Partner Visas

    This visa allow spouse and de facto of Australian citizen,…

    Read more
    Aged Parent and Contributory Parent Visa Australia

    This visa allow spouse and de facto of Australian citizen,…

    Read more
    Employer Sponsored Visa

    This is Temporary visa allows an Australian employer to sponsor…

    Read more
    Courses Leading to PR

    Providing hassle-free end-to-end services relating to partner, tourist, student-dependent, subsequent…

    Read more
    Book Appointment+61-452 393 890Click to Email