Parents Subclass 103:

This is a normal parents visa which allow overseas citizens to live with their children permanently. Unfortunately, there is long delay on grant of this visa category due to visa capping.

Contributory Parents Visa subclass 143: 

This is also another type of permanent parent’s visa which allow overseas citizens to live their children in Australia. Processing time of this visa is faster than subclass 103.Second visa application fee for this subclass is higher as compare to other subclasses.

Aged Parents Visa subclass 804: 

This is also a permanent parents visa. To be eligible of this visa primary applicant must be Australian pension age at the time of application. Applicants must be in Australia at the time lodgement without No Further stay conditions. Applicants can stay in Australia until visa application get decided.

What professional service we offer to you:
  • Prepare your application in accordance with latest information as per Australia Migration Law (include act, regulation, policy advice manual and any other relevant legislation).
  • We will assess your application in detail.
  • We will send you detailed checklist to make your case strong.
  • Submit your file with Department of Home of Affair.
  • Follow up your application with Department of Home of Affair.
Requirements for this visa
  • Must meet family balance test
  • Your sponsor Child must be Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or Eligible New Zealand Citizen.
  • Australian sponsor must meet sponsorship requirement.
  • Must meet the health and character requirement.
  • Must be over 18 years.
Benefit of this visa
  • Allow you to live permanently in Australia.
  • Allow you full time work and study.
  • Allow you to get enrol in Australian Public health care system Medicare.
  • Allow you to apply Australian Citizenship.
  • You can include dependent children with your application.
  • You travel to and from Australia as many times as you want

For detailed information on eligibility criteria and cost of studying in Australia, please feel free to fill our Quick Contact Form. One of our experts will get back to you.

    Request Consultation

    Australian Visas Categories:

    Planning to Permanently Move to Australia or looking at the best way to get Permanent Residency (PR) for Australia as quickly as possible? You’ve come to the right place. We are Oxford Immigration – MARA Registered Agent Since 2009. We are based in the heart of Melbourne (Australia). Our credentials ensures that you will receive informed, expert advice.

    Australia Student Visa (Subclass 500)

    We provide onshore and offshore student visa service who wish…

    Read more
    Subclass 189 Independent Skilled Migration

    The Skilled Independent visa is a permanent residence visa for…

    Read more
    Partner Visas

    This visa allow spouse and de facto of Australian citizen,…

    Read more
    Aged Parent and Contributory Parent Visa Australia

    This visa allow spouse and de facto of Australian citizen,…

    Read more
    Employer Sponsored Visa

    This is Temporary visa allows an Australian employer to sponsor…

    Read more
    Courses Leading to PR

    Providing hassle-free end-to-end services relating to partner, tourist, student-dependent, subsequent…

    Read more
    Book Appointment+61-452 393 890Click to Email